Thursday, April 24, 2014

Early morning reflection..


The hawker centre bustles with the vibes of the people even before the city awakes. Such a rare occasion to enjoy.

It's been a long time since I had the luxury to sit at a hawker centre and had a slow and long breakfast. I wish I had more opportunities like this. Sitting here. Drinking my hot soya bean. Watching the world go by and listening to the hubble bubble that's around me. What I lack is juz a newspaper to flip through. =)

The upcoming trips would for once be a change from my usual back to back rushing from place to place. But really a relaxed trip where I spend easily 6 days in the same accomodation. No doubt I have activities planned and lined up. But I'm sure I would have the chance to sit and reflect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment