Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bali for..?

Headed to Bali beginning of the month. But disclaimer: I didn't really enjoy myself that much. Wasn't a place that captures my attention or perhaps it was coz I wasn't feeling really well. Whatever it is. I very much doubt I'll head back for a second visit. 

I spent 6 days in Bali - which to most of the locals I met was a long time. Hmmmz. 

Here's my first stop on day 1. Ubud Art Village. A place where I could spend more time. But as I was with a driver and had some other plans in mind. It was only 21/2 hours for me. 




The quirky handicraft shop which I enjoyed browsing in! 






And it was off to Tanah Lot to see the famous temple. What would Bali be without the temples - I didn't fancy any. So didn't wasted any time going to any. =P


A quick bite at an overrated Ku De Ta. Hmmmz. 


What made my day on the second day was going white water rafting with Bali Adventures (expensive at USD$79) but well worth every single cent. And this is the reason why I'm heading for white water rafting next year again someplace else! =D 


Dinner beach walk at Kuta beach.. Good for surfing (but looking at the water and price I didn't bother learning). =D



Day 3 was R&R. Cafe hopping without planning.. =P Afternoon tea at Biku at Seminyak..



Baby latte (aka piccolo) at Cafe Bali..


Earth Market was something different but interesting! =)




And with another piccolo at Kopi Asli.. =D


Dinner was Jap with good and cheap sashimi! *yumz*



And then I moved over to Kind Villa Bintang at Nusa Dua. Lunch by the pool! 


Dinner at Jimbaran - Aroma.. sunset seafood dinner! =)




Day 5 was spent on the beach - and without entering the waters I was browned. Hmmmz.. 


And I truly miss home.. 



Dinner was at Sami Sami in Ayana Resort. Lovely Italian place with another awesome sunset! 






Ended my night at Rock Bar.. =)



Bali's an interesting place. But not on my list. Hahaha. In actual fact this was the last place that I wanted to visit but coz airfare was cheap hence the travel over.. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment