Friday, January 3, 2020

It’s been a while!


It has been a long while. 31/2 years since my last post here. 

I went for my sabbatical 3 years ago.. Visited many other places (both old and new). 

Came back from my first ever Melbourne trip a couple of days back and still wanna stay offline for a bit. 😁 The joke about Melbourne was that even before I flew out, I bought a ticket to Melbourne for 2020. πŸ˜‚

You know how sometimes you just know? That gut feel and all? I went Melbourne and I love it! It’s been a while since I had such feels about a place. 

And in 2018 and 2019 I left footprints in many places. And looking back, nothing of regrets. Here’s to a great 2020 (with me surviving work).. πŸ€ͺ 

Counting down to April for my first trip, May/June for my diving one, August for a quick getaway, September/October for Melbourne again, and to round up the year, December to where my love for diving started. ❤️

Let’s go!

No comments:

Post a Comment